2. Contest entries may be submitted on line beginning April 15, 2022. Entries are limited to one entry per unique valid Mobile Phone Number. Contest Registrations will be accepted through June 3, 2022. The Contest Entry Form is available on line at the Oldies 989 Website: https://wgnyfm.com and directly from the Oldies 98.9 Listen Live App available on the Google Play and Apple App stores.
3. Between May 2, 2022 and June 17, 2022 names will be announced three times each weekday *around 9:15 am, 11:15 am, and 3:15 pm on Oldies 98.0 (WGNY AM/FM 98.9, 105.3, 1220AM). After hearing their name announced on the air, the winner must call 845-561-9469 within 30 minutes to claim the $100 prize. If the call is not made within that time, the prize will be forfeited and will not be awarded.
4. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the exact number of entries received.
5. Each verified winner will receive $100. Only one prize will be awarded per name address or household.
6. Winners must appear in person with a legal form of photo ID to claim their prize at the Sunrise Broadcasting main studio/business offices located at; 661 Little Britain Road, New Windsor, NY. 12553 during normal business hours (Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm). Winners are responsible for all taxes on a prize and for any expenses not specified related to their participation in the sweepstakes and the acceptance and use of a prize.
7. Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents of NY, NJ, and PA and who are age 18 or older. Employees of Sunrise Broadcasting, Hawkeye Communications, and their respective affiliated and subsidiary companies and members of the immediate families or households of such employees are not eligible. Void where prohibited.
8. Sunrise Broadcasting, Hawkeye Communications, their representatives and assigns are not responsible for claims, liabilities or damages arising out of or in conjunction with any prizes won in this contest, nor are they responsible for any malfunction of equipment or telephone systems during this contest.
9. By participating, entrants agree if their name is selected as a winner, to the announcement on air of their name and, if it is determined by sponsor to confirm their winning in-person, to having such confirmation taped, filmed and recorded for use on the air or in any other media.
10. Sunrise Broadcasting/Hawkeye Communications reserves the right to disqualify contestants who do not adhere to these rules.
* Names will be called as close as practical to the contest time, based on program scheduling and sponsor limitations.